Networking and cross-sectoral experience sharing for the long term
The Swiss Economic Forum has been honouring the exceptional achievements of up-and-coming companies at a national level since 1999. Convinced by the potential of their younger-generation founders and managers, we seek to leverage and network their immense entrepreneurial experience for the long term. The SEF.Alumni network is an exclusive platform that fosters cross-sectoral experience sharing and new business opportunities.
• Fostering exclusive corporate networking
• Cross-sectoral experience sharing
• National and international networking with decision-makers
• Creating new business opportunities
The strengths of enterprise
The 47 winners and 143 finalists currently generate annual revenues in excess of CHF 3 billion and employ some 6200 people across the economy.
Membership is open to the founding members and CEOs of winners and finalists of the SEF.Award as well as the companies awarded by SEF4KMU. The membership is free of charge and nontransferable. It includes the following services:
• Guaranteed SEF Ticket, to be payed separatly
• Company portrait on the alumni portal of the SEF website
• CEO Digest – eBook with the latest business information
• Access to the Swiss Economic Forum network